Smile Investment Guide 2017/18
At W Dental we aim to deliver dental treatment and care to the highest clinical standards, using the best dental materials and laboratories, and provide excellent value for money.
Our price list has been put together to give you an idea of the cost of treatment. It is, however, only intended as a guide – it is difficult to be more accurate because the time that a procedure takes and the materials we use will vary from one patient to another.
Before starting on any treatment, we will explain and discuss the range of options open to you, and help you decide which is best suited to you, your budget and your lifestyle. Based on your decision, we will then provide you with a full quotation in advance, ensuring there are no surprises when you receive your final bill.
If you have any questions about our fees or details of payment options, please get in touch – we’ll be happy to help.
- 5 Step Smile Audit for New Patient - £57
- Smile Audit for Registered Patient - £47
- Smile Audit for New Child Patient - £35
- Smile Audit for Registered Child Patient - £25
- Dental Hygiene - £69
- Periodontal Treatment - from £138
- X-ray (per intra-oral X-ray) - from £27
- X-ray (per extra-oral full mouth X-ray) - from £67
- White Bonded Fillings - from £100
- Root Canal Treatment - from £250
- Dental Implants - from £1800
- Veneers - from £500
- Crowns - from £500
- Cerec Same Day Crowns/Inlays - from £497
- Dentures - from £367
- Home Teeth Whitening - from £350
- In-Surgery ZOOM! Teeth Whitening - from £497
- Invisalign Teeth Straightening - £2500 - £4000, full quotation after Smile Audit (includes free consultation)
- Fastbraces Teeth Straightening - from £2500 (includes free consultation)
- Sedation - £195 per hour
- Nightguard/Sportsguard - from £147
Optional Membership Scheme
- Practice Plan (see reception for further details) - £7 child / £18.96adult per month
- Emergency Appointment Fee - £57
- Fee to re-open surgery in an out of hours emergency - £180 (Additional charges may apply for treatment carried out)
- Failed/late cancellation appointments - £100/hour