If you have one or more missing teeth and are looking for a strong, realistic and permanent way to replace them then dental implants could be for you. The team at W Dental in Woodley near Reading are skilled and experienced in implant dentistry.
There are many benefits of dental implants, they:
- offer a long-lasting solution to missing teeth.
- look and feel so realistic that some patients forget that they have a implants!
- are the only permanent way of replacing missing teeth.
- can also be used to hold bridges and dentures in place.
- make eating and talking much easier. You can enjoy your favourite foods again!
- enable you to recover your natural appearance. They help maintain bone structure and support facial tissues.
- make many patients feel much more confident and happy.
What is a dental implant?
Dental implants are tiny titanium posts which are gently placed into your jawbone. Over time the bone bonds with the titanium to form a very secure base, just like a tooth root. After the bonding process is complete a natural-looking crown is then placed onto the implant. This provides a new tooth that looks and feels completely natural.
Dental implants - a popular choice
Dental implants are becoming increasingly popular with many patients having treatment and being delighted with the results. At W Dental in Woodley, Reading we highly recommend dental implants.
Please contact us if you would like to book a dental implant consultation. We will be happy to give you more information so you can decide if dental implants are right for you.